2008必会的奥运英语对话

世贸人才网:国际贸易人才门户 更新时间: 2008-04-22 】 【打印】【关闭

  2008必会的奥运 英语 对话

  A:Congratulations!You're the 200m free style swimming champion.(祝贺您!成为了200米自由泳冠军。)

  B:Thanks.I was in good form today.(谢谢。我今天状态很好。)

  A:You're excellent!You've broken the world record.(真是太棒了!您打破了世界纪录!)

  B:Yes.But I was lucky.(是的,我很幸运。)

  A:Are you competing in any other events?(您有其他项目吗?)

  B:The 400m free style and the 4*100m relay.(400米自由泳和4*100米接力。)

  A:Good luck!You're the best swimmer in the world.(祝您好运吧!您是世界上最棒的游泳选手。)

  B:Thank you.I will do my best.(谢谢。我会竭尽全力。)(奥运 培训 协调小组办公室)

  【奥运 英语

  A:I'm LiMing,the Project Manager of the Sport Department of BOCOG.Nice to meet you.(我是 北京 奥组委体育部的项目主管李明。很高兴认识您。)

  B:Nice to meet you too.I'm Tony Smith from the IOC.(我也很高兴认识您。我是国际奥委会的托尼-史密斯。)

  A:Here's my business card.(这是我的名片。)

  B:Thanks.This is mine.(谢谢。这是我的。)

  A:Mr Smith,let me introduce my colleagues to you.(史密斯先生,请允许我向您介绍我的同事们。)

  B:OK.That's very kind of you.(好的。您真好。)(奥运 培训 协调小组办公室)

  【奥运英语】

  A:May I come in?(我可以进来吗?)

  B:Yes,please.Are you David from the IOC?(请进,您是国际奥委会的大卫吗?)

  A:Yes.(是的)

  B:Nice to meet you.I'm Zhang Ning.Welcome to the Olympic Village.(见到您很高兴,我是张宁,欢迎来到奥运村。)

  A:Thank you.I've been looking forward to visiting the Village.(谢谢,我一直期待着能来奥运村参观。)

  B:Can I have a look at your Accreditation Card,please?(我能看看您的身份证注册卡吗?)

  A:Sure.Here you are.(当然,给您。)

  B:Ok.Let me show you around.(好了,让我带您四处转转吧。)

  A:Great!Let's go.(好啊,我们走吧。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)

  【奥运英语】

  A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the Beijing Olympic Tower is?(打扰一下,请问 北京 奥运大厦在哪?)

  B: Well. It's on the North Fourth Ring Road.The address is 267 Beisihuanzhonglu,Haidian District.(嗯,在北四环,地址是海淀区北四环中路267号。)

  A: How can I get there? Does any bus go there directly?(怎么才能到那呢?有直达的公交车吗?)

  B: Yes. You can take the bus No.740.(有的。你可以乘坐740路公交车。)

  A: Where is the bus stop?(公交车站在哪?)

  B: Turn right at the second traffic lights.(第二个红绿灯往右拐。)

  A: Where do I get off?(在哪站下?)

  B: At the Beijing Chengshi Xueyuan Stop. You will be able to see the "Beijing 2008"logo on the Tower as soon as you step off the bus.(在北京城市学院那站下。您一下车就能看到大厦上的“Beijing 2008”标志。)

  A: I've got it. Thank you.(我明白了,谢谢。)

  B: You're welcome.(不客气。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)

  【奥运英语】

  A:Hello,this is David speaking.(您好,我是大卫。)

  B:Hello,David!This is Peter.I have two basketball tickets for tonight.(您好,大卫!我是彼得。我有两张今天晚上的篮球票。)

  A:Pardon?When?(抱歉,什么时候?)

  B:Tonight.Would you like to come with me?(今天晚上。您愿意和我一起去看吗?)

  A:I'd love to,but I have an important appointment.I'm really sorry.(我很愿意,但是我有个重要的约会。非常抱歉。)

  B:That's all right.(没关系。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)

  【奥运英语】

  A:Good afternoon, sir.(下午好, 先生。)

  B: Good afternoon.(下午好。)

  A:Are you Mr Smith from the United States?(您是来自美国的史密斯先生吗?)

  B:Yes,I am.(对,我是。)

  A:Did you have a nice flight?(旅途愉快吗?)

  B:Yes,indeed.(是的,很愉快。)

  A:Is this your first time to Beijing?(您是第一次来北京吗?)

  B:Yes,I've been looking forward to coming to the Beijing Olympic Games.(是的。我一直期盼着来北京 奥运会 。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)

  【奥运英语】

  A:Excuse me.Can you do me a favour?(对不起,您能帮我一个忙吗?)

  B:Of course.(当然可以。)

  A:Do you know where the nearest souvenir shop is?(您知道最近的纪念品商店在哪儿吗?)

  B:There's one downstairs.(楼下就有一个。)

  A:Thanks a lot.(谢谢。)

  B:You're welcome.(不客气。)(奥运培训协调小组)

  【奥运英语】

  A:What would you like to have for dinner?(今晚你想吃点什么?)

  B:How about some traditional Chinese food?(吃点儿传统中餐怎么样?)

  A:Great.(好吧。)

  B:It tastes good.What's this dish called?(这个很好吃,叫什么?)

  A:This dish is called jiaozi or dumplings.They are delicious,aren't they?(这是饺子,很好吃吧?)

  B:Yes,really delicious.I'd like to have some more.(是的,太好吃了,再给我来点儿吧。)

  A:No problem.We have a saying “no food is better than jiaozi”.Would you like something else?(没问题。我们中国人有句话说的是“好吃不过饺子”。还要点儿别的吗?)

  B:That's enough.I'm almost stuffed.Cheers!(这就足够了,我快吃饱了。干杯!)

  A:Cheers!(干杯!)(奥运培训协调小组)

  【奥运英语】

  Let's go for a walk this evening.咱们晚上去散散步。

  情景对话:

  A:Let's meet this evening and go for a walk round Houhai Lake.(咱们今晚见面,然后绕后海湖散散步。)

  B:Good idea.(好主意。)

  A:We can have dinner there.There are lots of good restaurants all round the lakeside.(我们可以在那里吃晚饭。在湖边有很多好饭店。)

  B:OK.What time is best for you?(好,什么时间对你最合适?)

  A:Shall we meet at six this evening?Then we can take a taxi to Houhai.(我们今天晚上6点见面好吗?然后我们可以乘出租车去后海。)

  B:That's good for me.See you then.(我可以。到时候见。)(竞报)

  【奥运英语】

  Have you visited other places in China?你去过中国的其他地方吗?

  情景对话:

  A:Have you visited other places in China?(你去过中国的其他地方吗?)

  B:Yes,I've been to Shanghai and to Xi'an.(是的,我还去过 上海 和西安。)

  A:So you know Shanghai and Xi'an quite well?(这么说你也很了解 上海 和西安了?)

  B:No,not really.I only visited them once.(不,不太了解。我只到过那里一次。)

  A:They're different to Beijing.(它们和北京不一样。)

  B:Yes,I agree.But I prefer Beijing.It's my favourite place in China.(是的,我同意。但是我更喜欢北京。它是我最喜欢的中国城市。)(竞报)

  【奥运英语】

  Have you been to Beijing before?你以前来过北京吗?

  情景对话:

  A:Have you been to Beijing before?你以前来过北京吗?

  B:Yes,I have.Many times.是的,来过。来过很多次。

  A:Really.You must know it quite well.是吗?你一定非常了解北京。

  B:Well,this is my sixth visit,I think.I get to know it a little bit more each time.哦,我想这是第六次来北京了。我一次比一次更了解它。

  A:Six times!That's a lot. It's nearly your home city!六次!不少啊。差不多成了你的家乡了!(竞报)

  【奥运英语】

  I'm going to the Lama Temple with a friend.我要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙。

  情景对话:

  A:On Sunday I'm going to the Lama Temple with a friend.(周日我要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙。)

  B:The Lama Temple?I've heard that is very interesting.(喇嘛庙?我听说那里非常有意思。)

  A:Yes,it is.Would you like to come with us?(是的,是这样。你想和我们一起去吗?)

  B:Yes,please.What time are you going?(想,带我一起去吧。你们什么时候去?)

  A:About 10 o'clock in the morning.Is that ok for you?(大约上午10点。时间对你合适吗?)

  B:Yes,perfect.(合适,没问题。)(竞报)

  【奥运英语】

  I’m looking forward to the swimming events.(我期待着观看游泳项目。)

  情景对话:

  A:The Olympics will be really exciting.(这次 奥运会 是非常令人兴奋的。)

  B:Yes. I’m looking forward to the swimming events.(是的,我期待着观看游泳项目。)

  A:Me too. I love swimming.(我也是, 我非常热爱游泳。)

 

  • 信息来源: 网络
【郑重声明】本网转载内容均注明出处,转载是出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。

收藏本页到:365Key | Yahoo! | 百度搜藏 | QQ书签 | Google Bookmark | del.icio.us
打印本页】【关闭窗口

世贸人才网简介 | 企业服务 | 个人服务 | 意见反馈 | 法律声明 | 网站地图 | 联系我们 | 网站日志 | 招聘人才
Copyright © wtojob.com. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证050883号